Many thanks to Veena of Vina’s Delicious Recipes! and Fae of Fae’s Twist and Tango for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am truly honored. It is so great to learn from and share cooking with such awesome people!
7 Random Things About Me!
- I love science! I really enjoy studying it and have a Master of Science degree in Biochemistry.
- I have the cutest dog in the world, “Pipi” a Papillon-mix. She said so.
- I have measured how loud I can scream. In high school, we had a book of records (like our own Guinness book) and set the bar at 115 decibels, 14 dB shy from the world record. Eeeek! I guess it is within the normal human range though. lol
- If there was one sport that I would ever train for to be in the Olympics, it would be discus throwing. I loved it in school!
- I was born with an already healed cleft palate–I have a small scar where it would have been. (Researchers are trying to untangle the genetics behind cleft palate–pretty interesting…well..at least to me.)
- I completed a round of P90X.
- When we were little, my mom would often dress my little sister and I in matching outfits even though we are four years apart . Maybe it is because my mom missed the times when she dressed the same as her identical twin, my aunt. 🙂
Here are the lovely bloggers that I am nominating!
A Cougar in the Kitchen: “My trifecta of happiness revolves around Family, Friends and Food.”
Chellet of DIY Backyard Gardening: “Gardening is my new ’addiction’.”
Emily of Chili Marmalade: “I adore food. I love to cook as much as I love to eat…I like simple, uncomplicated recipes that don’t sacrifice on the taste factor.”
Lorely of Butter Love Affair: “I want to share to the world the traditional Filipino food…With the influences of the Chinese, Spanish and Southeast Asian countries, you’ll surely like our food.”
Lukasz of The Brave Cook: “Amateur cooking, sewing, and more from urban Berlin!”
Maura of My Healthy Ohana: “I’m a 32 year old full time mom and part time pediatrician living in Honolulu, Hawaii. I love good food, traveling, and spending time with my (growing) family!”
Meghan of The Tasty Fork: “Sharing recipes and inspiring others to stop ordering carry-out.”
The rules of the award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3 Share 7 random things about yourself.
4 Nominate 7 or more blogs and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.